Monday, May 9, 2011

You would think that a reload trip far away would really start something new and erase all things you'd want it to. But of course not. Thats just not the way of nature. I came back from Chernovograd with a whole new beginning of confusion and weird relationships; like I don't have enough of that.
I like blogger. I can come here to rant and vent and no one minds.. thats really nice.
Instrumental music has been my soundtrack. Nothing else feels right anymore.
I've been questioning a lot of my so called foundations in life. And than coming right back to them, agreeing that everything else is just nothing.
Can't people see it? It's so obvious. It all begins and ends with God. And Jesus Christ is not a slang you use when you loose your temper; Jesus Christ is the biggest example of perfection and love.
Perfection and love. Something I'm not. I just want to be left alone forever, at the same time I'm afraid of that. No more trips for me. I'm staying right where I'm at.
But of course. Rules are made to be broken.