Sunday, May 22, 2011

If I was about to start telling you the events that happened these past 3 days; you either wouldn't finish reading such a long post, or you'd hurt yourself laughing so hard. You know those kinds of days that feel like months. And things that you get yourself into that you can imagine telling your grandkids someday. Ok now I feel like I have put into words exactly what I went through these Friday-Sunday days.
I feel like such an expert in Kyiv city life though. I got a job at a boutique! That is until they found out my age. Ughhhh.. such a bummer, I had actually already made such good friends with the staff. Everyone trusted me as their new young and pretty worker. I'd never received so much smiles and appreciation here in Kyiv as I did at my new lovely 1 day job. Totally humbled and humiliated now as I sit facing my ECD tasks and doing little details in my parents' ministry.
I do have too much on my hands to fit in a job in my life currently. I wanted something newish and crazy to try for month or two and it almost happened just like I imagined it would. And than once again I was reminded that throughout my whole life my age has hurt me in every possible way. And here I am ranting about it, like of course, a person my age would do. I'm trying so hard to enjoy my young years. But it feels so rushed and pressured. I don't feel like I ever was young. I'm just a young person who never had youngish fun full of mishap and giggles and everything else that I have no idea what people my age do for fun. I'm going thrifting now. It's my idea of fun when something I hoped for failed. And swimming is very nice too.