Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dead, dead dream. Well maybe not dead but most defiantly suffering.
Yes, my life dream is majorly suffering. mainly because forgetting it and thinking its a huge mistake didn't work out.
Didn't work out because my mom has arrived home and each day brings it up.
 It's so much easier to float along the flow of life without thinking.

On the bright side, Tomorrow night will be an evangelization event with our church and Youth with a Mission (YWAM). It will be an outside movie night (Fireproof) (Don't act like that movie didnt make you cry) for the region of the Left Bank.
I think it will be really something, and I'm excited so very much!
Just have to put that dying dream to the back of my mind for a little while.
Somehow.
 It's great when there's too much going on in life, that way you don't really have time for your feelings. Which is good for melancholy people like me. In my mind everything seems to be suffering.