Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Face of Kyiv. A silly little competition I entered in just to spice up a relationship with my new acquaintance who is also in the competition. I'm really competitive and deciding to be a bit annoying I want to show her that. Mostly because she's so smart when it comes to music, and I'm the spontaneous no-books-no-teachers music smart, which is not that smart I guess. So I was extremely jealous of her musical grammatical snottiness.
But no matter how bad I get, I'd always love to have a friend like me. I'd give her the "prize" for all I care.
Did I mention that the silly competition is only for 18 and up? Ops. Once again, here comes my age.
And once again I'm #1 most voted up there.
Of course.
Just for the love of my blog and I you can still vote me up, let the Christ believers, Jesus lovers win!