Wednesday, May 11, 2011


One of the hundreds of things I learned about city life. Or Kiev at least. Is shoes. Ive never been so interested them. I came here with 3 pairs of boots. One pair has already been thrown out. Another had a heel worn to holes. and my The Expensive pair, is being repaired. This proves the many distances I walked. In heels. I had may veins pop out! Too much detail? I'm just warning about these city streets where fashion realms over comfort. Currently. In my mind.
 I have worn out all of my summer shoes, from Spring walking! This made me wake up to realize that footwear is of no little importance.
Currentlywalking in the street judging everyone by their choice of feet wear. I've worn out my last pair of ballet flats just traveling around the city comparing all my choices of future shoe collections.
Shoes. Its ridiculous. It's a 160 turn away from who I used to be; someone who couldn't stand for more than 5 minutes in front of shoe displays.
Bad pavement, big distances, new shoes. Reconsidering the importance of footwear.