Friday, May 27, 2011

Smart gentlemen. these two; sure know how to attract a lady's attention!!!
 I couldn't stop starting (mostly trying to figure out what they were reading), so I took a picture.
Yep a paparazzi picture; how humiliating you might say.
The truth is, I was that intrigued in witnessing a good looking guy reading a book! About 89% of the guys I know, claim that they don't enjoy reading and hardly ever read, unless they have to. Well that is just plain wrong. Kind of proves why I avoid all 89% of them.
There's just something there about a young man and a good book together that is so irresistible. That's why I like big cities, whilst walking along the Hrishatik main Kyiv square theres lots of interesting things that will catch your eye....Like a girl almost breaking her foot on mega-huge-shaky-sky-scraper heels, or awesome street musicians, or a perfect cup of latte on the street corner:)