Saturday, May 14, 2011

I think? ECD went perfect in every way it could. I loved how it was the most unique thing that I have ever accomplished.
The last meeting went 2 hours over. No one wanted to leave!
The class grew into a family. Personally I have the most fun (and pressure haha!) on the days of class.
I really wanted to go off the mainstream and the typical format of english discussion talking clubs. I thought if I was going to step up and organize and do something serious; than I might as well make it perfect; just the way I want it to be. I loved it. The people loved it. I have new students calling in reserving their spot for the Fall course #3. I made a limit of 13 people per class.
Just really happy that I jumped into life and did something like this. You won't really live a good life until you take nice big risks every now and then. Most of my risks were big flops, but than again, some such as ECD was the no-flop risk..:)