Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My about me is officially and possibly forever going to fit inside the book of Psalms. And some bits of other books. It would've been so 'it' to post all my little cute revelations and bible verses, but everyone should do their own personal seeking. I could be wrong of course, wrongness seems to like me lately.
I don't get someone else's revelations 90% of the time, or when they post pages and pages of psalms, I wonder if anyone reads it all off their blog! Maybe someone who really loves them; in love people do anything for each other. These past few days I've tried and somehow lopsided succeeded in being alone with the whole Bible loving kit (journal, pen, highlighter, coffee, chocolates you know how it goes). There is no better book than the Bible... Tomorrow is the last class of ecd.
Funny how I've found myself writing here most when I'm undergoing a gray time in life.. Everyone goes through gray tunnels, only to get out at some point or another... I just wish I didn't eat so much chocolate while getting out.
Upstairs the whole 4rth floor of our apartment is a hotel. I constantly hear heels clicking from 6am - 3am.
Im sorry for the complaints. Its just that about an hour ago I've realized all over again something that I wish I'd never let myself fall into.
Gray tunnel. There's alway going to be a way out.