Monday, May 23, 2011

Majorly, Majorly, majorly updating my ECD website.
Not really that MAJORLY it's just that currently I like starting my sentences with a threesome intro.
Three is the number of perfection? or something like that.
By the way, if you see this ECD title floating round my posts; don't fear; it only stands for my English Club Dream (totally not loving that title for something that I'm in charge of, I mean dream? come on it's like toys r us logo for toddler swimsuits! Oh and here I go critiquing my own work..It's actually fun!) Anyway, if you click on ECD you will jump straight to the club's website.
Which will show you that I don't mean MAJOR when I write it three times.
Nothing's big happened on the website. Not yet.
BUT I think tomorrow is the day of some big news on the website including a brand new video of ECD's second course! It will be uploaded on Vimeo and posted on FB as well; so you will most defiantly not miss it.
And to make this post even more tacky; I'd like to say a nice big thank you to my good sister Esther who took the pains of accepting my ECD video through skype and helping me edit out any weird parts (Like guys who wear ill fitting jeans). And to my dad Benjamin who helped me with filming and correcting my russian spelling.
Now is the time for my tackiest-post-EVER award! WOOT! I love you guys! Something more serious and Biblical coming soon on here, I promise!