Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today.. Starts off a busy few days. Managing not only a party-ish thing tonight, but also teaching and leading a class on a lesson about... you will never guess; Resumes and Cover Letters! The irony of life. I've never even had an official job to apply and send those letters to. But I did do my study and homework well, I feel like an expert now, I had to get to that feeling, the weight of ECD pushed me towards so much responsibility, I had to find ways to get to feelings of peace and expert-ness. Lol to all of that.
After the great night tonight, which is about to start in a few hours, I'm planning to have a chocolate mask for my face to rejuvenate for the days ahead.
Tomorrow to the dentist I go, if you really want to know, it will be an orthodontist. I don't want to talk about it. My teeth need to be perfect. Thats all.
After the dentist I plan to stuff my face with lattes and chocolates and cake, and than off to a shopping trip I go with my dad. Because the next day we're hosting a big old party for our church in honor of Jesus Christ being alive.
In the midst of that I'm packing myself and Shula. Saturday church, than straight from there I run with Shula, and Igor with our suitcases in hand to the train station and away away away we ride off to Chernovagrad from which I don't know what to expect. My sister's birthday (cousin). I've stored up some riskness in my stuff for late nights of fun dares after I put Shula to sleep. Sunday theres this all day picnic in the forest with their church, I love that kind of stuff. I'll try to get lost in the forest, my ultimate goal for the trip. Because I won't be gone long. By Wednesday Im back again and ECD will wrack my brain once more.
Heres to the week! and you, have a good one.