Friday, April 2, 2010

trip up

My computer has been very slow lately, so I did updates and it all ended with it not turning on and than a day of reinstalling and my sweet David fixing it up. So now I can finally type something off, so that I won't think it's weird that I've been getting new views each day, but not having new posts on here.
Right now I'm under confusion if I should join parents on a road trip up to Baltimore Maryland, visit my grandmother who is dying, see my aunt whom I haven't seen in 7 years, get to be with parents, rise my level of driving, get to go to h&m and ikea, see my cousins, and last and certainly most least, spend Resurrection sunday at a baptist church and an evening of Bible study with their pastor, Adam and their overly conservative-but-trying-too-hard-not-to-be youth.
Ofcourse with this list of arguments ( and ofcourse to be away from David and Esther) I'm basically just going to go.
I want to spend more time with my parents, especially now that they post-poned their trip for a week because of my grandmother's near death circumstance.
And ofcourse if we're talking about perfection, I'd fly to Ukraine with them even if being with them leaves me so stressed and tired that I over eat and over cook to stay living (cooking is a process which helps mental thoughts and eating it is what helps the cells and heart to function, my science study, you're welcome).
So now as I'm copying these slightly aggravating files back and forth, I'm a step away from getting a bag and throwing my things in there and being ready to go. Coming back in a week. This is what I needed. I think this trip will be failed and more than worth it. addios amigos!