Sunday, April 11, 2010

blowing wind

Working on my flexibility, it's coming along so slowly...Don't feel like  writing long pointless thoughts, I've been thinking about the future alot lately... I'm so good at manipulating silently, I could of arranged it all for me to just live in Maryland where I connect and everything falls together, which I had 100 chance of doing so with all the living, people etc concerned.
But I didn't mention this to no one. SO,  here I am in Florida and I really want to know what the Lord is doing, I think He has something special for me here..., possibly to rearrange me into something different while I'm falling apart and running around with a toddler being a nanny and a cook and a cleaner with no one that I connect with, and where nothing I love gets done, it is what it is, old beautiful florida.
But I know something is going on. I know that the Lord won't leave me like this for the rest of my life.
I know that for sure, It's what brings me peace, that this is not forever, that something is happening everyday on the inside of me. And even beyond me and my situations, there is something beautiful, somewhere there are people who are faithful to the Lord, with whom God is pleased, people who are after His heart. Beautiful, stunning, talented, mature, burning, God people.
It's all so much bigger than what's in front of me everyday now that I have to live in one place and I'm not all that traveling around like I used to, in one place where I seem to connect with only Jesus. That's what keeps me going everyday for now...