Monday, April 12, 2010

clearing

Well this day has been off to pretty much of a good start, for me, inside. And that's what I get for planning it out and promising to myself what I will be doing as I was falling asleep (that's how I put myself to sleep). Each day is like a clean mattress where you put on fresh clean crisp sheets and covers and pillows and pillowcases. So basically it's your very own decision how it'll go.
Now with Shula out of my way for an hour I'll go carry on...Everything seems to be clearing up so far inside of me (yeah I guess I can finally say that after I have really prayed and spent that time in that locked up closet just the way I am)
I always thought it would be so easy to act upon what you know you should do, but even now, knowing my situation and knowing why this is happening and know how to get go on to the next level, I seemed to still not do it. I don't even know. Guess I didn't want to be naive to my very own self. BUt now I don't even really care, so...good day, I just need to go on and go on and not stop on the very same day I started.