Monday, April 19, 2010

everyone knows

Guessing that some people who shouldn't have, went and read my blog, resulting in them thinking somethings really wrong with me, 
when in reality I am just too sincere, realistic (not pessimistic), and sadly at times selfish, which leads to problems I could avoid.


Okay and by now I'm feeling like I'm giving some kind of school report to I don't even know who. 
Oh yes, to those who think I'm digging myself a grave out in the cemetery.


God is so beautiful. He's changing me every single minute of the day. 
There is no need to worry, all you beautiful worried people out there. worry never did solve anything, just gets you deeper in a pit.

But it seems like everyone knows this already.
So I won't go on with this little joyce meyer sermon.

Really, give me a favor and don't create an image of me, based off of this blog.
Sometimes I wish people would want to get to know me. Cause I'd love to get to know them. This is true.

Today I managed to attend the russian church 'word of truth' right after the morning service  and got really surprised when my parents were the guest speakers. So I'm completely wiped tonight, but not like any other night is different. 
Children change lives. That is also true.