Friday, April 30, 2010

stronger

Not sure if this is an overused quote, or maybe I just think too much, but I think it was the Holy Spirit speaking to me when I heard the words I thought i knew:

Sometimes God places you out of place so that you could get in the right place with Him
This describes everything, or for me at least it does. I knew this, but at the same time I didnt, until I heard that echo all over me and it didnt go away until I wrote it down. 
Then the day collided on with going somewhere, being with someone, being someone, saying something, responding to some, eating, drinking, laughing.
 It's all a daze, I'm just happy that my love goes stronger and never weaker. 
Happy that I realize, and happy that He speaks. 
Rare, but He does speak. 
Happy that this is making my faith grow stronger and bigger. I dont even know what to say, or write, just want to go out and pray for someone in a wheelchair right now, someone with a headache, just want to spread this everywhere. I wish everyone could taste This, which taste I can't explain, just makes my spirt and soul drunk in a good way that makes me want to do what I've never done. I want it to stay like this forever... unless I can get more every single second of this stay on earth...can't last otherwise, this is true