Friday, April 9, 2010

inspired

I have been so inspired lately, by absolutely nothing but Christ in me. That excites me, inspiration from above excites me.
This easter, Resurrection Sunday, whatever people like to call it, was what really got it started. Both of my two cousins (who are also close friends, i love them two!) we drove at 6am to join some other people to praise Jesus, to celebrate that He is risen, in the beautiful hills, in the sunrise. Magnificent, at the same time, it was one of the most simple services I've attended in a long while.
Even if the rest of the day went on to be plain pointless dressing up, going to a packed up baptist church with hymns, choirs, poetry, and officially, nothing could ruin the spirit that started the whole day off in those hills praising Jesus. I felt like Mary who came to Jesus's tomb in the morning to find out He was risen.
I would, if I could, I think I should,  spend every single morning like that....
Other than that, We are back home, And I am drinking chamomile (not my favorite) to press down those nerves, stress, all those stinking little things that bite at me and add up and tempt me to explode. Not gonna let that happen.
reading the Word, dropping eye drops in my sticky poor scratchy sick eyes (sorry I know its gross), dropping nose drops in my stuffed nose, and of course; Shula the job that keeps me running 24/7. I'm at this point where I want her to grow up fast.
That's all.