Wednesday, April 14, 2010

rehabilitate un-forget

Silence is at times the best response to fools. Truth doesn't make a sound. & that is what I've been doing. Avoids way too many arguments over life's little moments. But little moments do make up life.  But that doesn't even matter.
Being all refreshed and somewhat changed this week. I love change, something I always look forward to at difficult moments. All hardships result in change at the end. Maturity and at times pride. Pride can be avoided though, through praise.
I forgot how amazing the ocean is, but my love for it was all reawakened this morning when I went there with david and shula. I'd go there everyday. And the streets there with all the shops and cafes and gelatos and pretty pavements and palm trees (for once they didn't get on my nerves) and just such a tourist atmosphere...one word; Rehabilitation. For sure. Or at least it is for me. For those short 1 hours a month. Which will be changed, planning to go there more often, and swim of course, I forgot how much I love swimming. Planning to stop forgetting too.