Saturday, March 27, 2010

getting over

Belarus is a beautiful country. But I don't miss it. It's funny how so many things that used to matter now don't anymore. Will the things that matter so much now, not matter in a year? I guess it depends if they are solid or fleshy. I love how the spiritual world is so much more real than the one our bodies live in now. Otherwise I don't even know what I'd think.
I want to go into a Belarus forest, field, and than swim in the deep icy river. Than go and gather blueberries and drink mint tea with honey straight from the bees.
Which reminds me of how horrible my quitting caffeine is going, I already drank 18 cups of coffees and teas for the past two days. I tried so hard staying on orange juice, than substituted it for tonic water (which is caffeine free of course) But somehow unrealizingly I poured myself those hot liquids and drank them and smiled and felt so happy and sleepy and energized and than I remembered that this wasn't supposed to happen. uh oh, whoops, oppss and ouch.
Oh well, I have an excuse. I have a child to take care of who doesn't go to day cares and who doesn't own a big tv, so with everything, I guess I'm done living caffeine free. Whatever.  not like it matters, I'll just double the meat and milk and carrots.
Same does not apply spiritually though about quitting, but it does apply on doubling. So everything is perfect, worried about the future, but that's alright. I'll get over it