Sunday, March 7, 2010

it's the sweetest thing to trust

There must be a reason why I am here in Jacksonville Florida. Because even though I'm happy to be here, this is the last place I wish I was at. But yet I am here, and have been here for almost 2 years.
There is something God planned for me here and I have no idea what. So that drives me a bit insane.
You know those times when you want to know whats going on and what will happen. To just organize and plan and know. But God's ways are a mystery and He wouldn't be God if I knew as much as He. The book of Job in the Bible says alot about that, and I've been reading and re-reading all those chapters of that book..
Yet.....ignorance is bliss. I have no idea what God holds in the future (and no I don't get visions and dreams like all those special happy people do, even though I want to so much)..not knowing whats ahead saves me  from something.
It's the sweetest thing to trust in Jesus. Now all I gotta do is really trust.