Thursday, March 4, 2010

spare second

Crazy. Not a single spare second. Looks like a never ending ribbon of work. Thus tired.  I don't know what I'm doing writing this, I don't even know how it happened that I'm standing still. parents are leaving in a month, leaving Shula, dad is leaving on Saturday, coming back in 2 weeks, tons of guests, russians americans, a week in Georgia, I'm just a bit stressed...I need to get over it, there's nothing to stress about...everything is wonderful and beautiful and I am full of strength from Christ. I'm worn out, God is fresh and strong, I am sick, but God is full of health, He lives in me, and so whatever He is, I am also.
To our dear friend Nastiya Zemlanko, I read everything you write and no matter how I want to respond I never seem to send it of! Love you girl!!!