Monday, February 8, 2010

presence

God's presence makes me want to praise Him. Entirely. Fully surrendered. 
I can't stay quite, timid, serious, I just can't. and I think that there's no use to. 
and furthermore I hate it when people thinking that because they are just these 'solid' 'serious' 'timid' individuals that they can get away with sitting, or at the best, standing during God's presence (if its there), thinking that anything that goes beyond their still poise is 'manic dancing' etc.
I do understand and fully consider though that sometimes, most of the time, you might be in a church and theres nothing at all, its just dry and if thats what Christ died for than I'd rather quit church. 
I do take that into consideration. But that cant be your reason if you're one of the leaders. 
and even if you're not one of the leaders. change starts with you.
 So we the people have really gotten it all wrong. 
That, Or, we're not going all the way. At all.
And lately, now more than ever before, I have become sickened to death by so many songs that just sound nice or make you feel good. Stuff like, "joy is coming to me' or 'I will exalt You'. 
I get so mad. 
YES!! EXALT HIM!!!! EXALT HIM, WHY JUST STAND THERE AND TELL HIM THAT YOU WILL ONE DAY!!!!!
OR, 'JOY WILL COME TO ME, I CAN SEE A LIGHT THAT IS COMING TO ME!' ITS NOT ABOUT YOU!!  ITS NOT ABOUT YOU OR ME AT ALL! IT'S ALL FOR HIM, ABOUT HIM, BEFORE HIM!! THINKING THATS ITS ALL ABOUT YOU IS ABOUT ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES THE DEVIL WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE IN, AND YOU SO HAPPILY AND SPIRITUALLY DO.
Why are we so concerned about our own inner joy and peace and just everything going good? If this life has anything to do with me, or you, than I'd rather die and rot in a hole in a ground. 
The only thing thats keeping me from doing so is Romans 11:36.
all I want to do is worship Him, in full surrender, covered from head to toe in His presence and nothing else.
Thats all.