Wednesday, February 10, 2010

maked up

kicked some heels on and went to target with everyone. Slightly renovated the kitchen today.
I love renovation! I love change!  and walking in heels... it makes me feel so swift!
I'm deciding to stop wearing make-up. Or at at least, attempt to. Or go with the slightest touch up. Cause I hate make-up. If God didn't give you long black lashes, or injected red lips, or lines on your lids, or red cheeks, than why should we draw them on?
God has a way better taste than we do, the way He created us is perfect, and whatever someone trys to injects or stick on or draw on just looks pathetic. I mean it doesn't even match them.
Yes, I guess I'm sounding like a typical grandmother. But I'd care less who I sound like.
If you're an old shed you can go ahead and add some paint to the rafters and doors and maybe change the windows. As in with old people, yeah go ahead and draw on some lashes or something. But I mean we young people, what the heck are we doing decaying our faces with paint. It doesn't even look good.
and I'm not bashing anyone out, cause I know personally I myself love to go overboard and put on layers of mascara, counter my cheeks, I'm in love with bronzers! or eyeliners, eyeshadows are fun too. Lip plumpers help me stop licking my lips constantly, which is good. And achieving a 'no make-up' look or an evening look or a morning look or a runway look just feels good. It's all kind of like art.
So I'm...pondering.
Maybe stopping all this make-up is just another new thing I'll do and get over it.
There's a very thin line between having fun with make-up and, I don't know, idolizing it I should say, or believing that it makes you look better, cause sweetheart, make-up wont make a person who's ugly on the inside look good. So go make up that inside dying soul instead.