Friday, February 19, 2010

opposite way

I vow to speak the truth and nothing but the truth. And if I will be speaking truthfully, than I wish people would do the same and not leave others in clouds of confusion.
Last night was good, sometimes its so good to just get out of your surroundings and go the opposite way for a while. Than comes a time when you go back to those hundreds of daily tasks that need to be done, that go unnoticed, but if you don't do them, they will go noticed, in a bad way. just as I am now back to bending out of shape and squatting low the whole day to paint the white border that separates the wall and floor.
Vertical white stripes on the black stairs turned into an impression of angels feet, which is basically dipping my feet in cold slippery white paint and running up the black stairs. Looks more original than stripes and took half less time. It's so much less mathematical. I can't seem to get anything mathematical, the girls I was baby-sitting last night seemed to know more. At least I was good at the drama part, which is playing that I was giving in to make them feel better, playing dumb, but deep down in reality really being so.
There is so much to do for parents coming...I'd hate to disapoint them.
I feel like I am disappointing myself more than anyone else ever.