Tuesday, February 9, 2010

cleaning

slightly shocked once again at how much cleaning and keeping a house in order takes time and strength. This whole morning I was doing just that and I'm so tired and still not finished much.
Talk about perfection. For perfection I'd need to set apart 3 whole days a week just for taking care of the house.
And than...The Yard. Lets not even go there. I can spend a whole day weeding the backyard and at the end it still looks like crap. Maybe its this winter/spring transition period where everything basically doesn't look good.
I wonder if there are people who realize that hardness and effort and really treasure clean houses! I mean, of course there is. except I havent met much people like that yet, except my parents of course. They are the reason I treasure cleanliness. In all areas of life. same applies spiritually.
Can't stand dust. Dirty floors. Dirty windows, dirty dishes, old clothes, dirty brains, filthy minds.
Anyway. Cleaning is good. Lets the nerves out.
going to continue doing something that never has a finish...