Sunday, January 31, 2010

haze

learning a bunch of sexy dance moves to be done to bust out the fat all around and to never be done on people. nike rockstar workout is cute, thanks Esther for introducing and forcing me to do this with you.
sometime I think that I get too stuck on earthly things that have no meaning and fade away. but I mean, we all do at times. I few days ago, I remember writing down something that I felt being spoken in my heart;
You will be given. right now, you must focus fully on Christ, and for a period of time, only on Him, His glory, His wisdom, His nature, His works.
This was what I heard being spoken to me when I was asking God to give me understanding, in many aspects of life which I shouldn't mention here. When I was asking for light to be shone on the darkness in my life so that I would be pure and holy, as He is holy. When I was asking for favor, for people, for souls in the streets, for the future, for Him to reveal His will to me.
 It is all that matters to me now. lately I haven't really been hearing Him, seeing what to do, I felt like I was in somewhat of a grayness, not quit darkness, but defiantly not light, somewhat of a haze.
and I understand that those moments are crucial and needed at times. I guess this was one of those times.
I want revival, I want fire, I want an outpour and a downpour. I want to be holy, and perfect just as Jesus was and is. 
what I am right now and what I am doing is not enough. it's simply to get by. and I'm done just blindly getting by.