Saturday, January 30, 2010

thick and thin

painting stairs black and white. renovation type of year. renovation type of new lifestyle. I love change, tired of oldness, officiality, typicalness, fakeness, everyday the same type of everything. Esther is charting up the lines for straightness, cause I suck at math, except for addition. I'm getting myself splattered in black paint once again, I love the bottomless bucket of black paint we bought at wal-mart, its glossy and fantastic,  and I'm enjoying my last few weeks with my sister. and brother. but the brother and his stupid sleeping schedule is the latter. He kinda yelled at me today when I wanted to make some delicious basilic spaghetti, with cheese and mushroom tomato sauce. He said he wants take out. I got mad cause there was nothing to yell at and there was nothing to get mad at. Esther got mad cause we were acting too redneck, quarreling in the kitchen,  thats how it goes. Who ever said that love starts in the kitchen has never lived in the 2010th century. Or it's just I've never been with anyone I'm in love with in the actual  kitchen. But I do love my brother, with the love that overlooks many weaknesses and keeps strong. quarrels make love strong sometimes too right? through thick and thin, through thick and thin. It helps to know that I've got plenty of flaws and weaknesses too. What right do I have to judge and critique when I am the first and foremost wrong-doer in all the subjects I accuse other people of being stupid at. Now I only wish that other people would be aware of that fact too, cause usually what you critique and judge so cruelly (or just sparely) it is that one thing that you yourself should be guilty of.