Thursday, January 14, 2010

Last day of school

Today is this wonderful day that possibly forever I am done with high school, and the next level of education I will take will be the GED test, than college, or a university, or straight on working.
YES for FREEDOM!!!! Can't explain how excited I am for the next few weeks and months and days. THERE IS SO MUCH to do!!! and the best part is that there is no school to hinder it, to hinder creativity, time, worthless worries, it's all behind.
Now clearly realizing, that what's ahead is much hardships and perseverance, like learning piano notations which my head couldn't ever fit in (but now it will just have to), but knowing that these hardships will bring change, and worth fulness and a step up to accomplishing God's will, I'm plunging in all the way, talking about which, I really, really want to go for a swim.