Thursday, January 21, 2010

tugging

 blurred day today. can't seem to eat for the past 2 days, no desire at all.
have been thinking that I need to move. parents say that somewhere in March they might come here to pick me up, or they will wait till after the summer and after the official start of the ministry. but I've been obsessed with trying to seek out newer options for my moving faster. I don't belong here at this moment. I'm done with school, and that was basically the biggest reason for my stay in Jacksonville, or America altogether. now tis the time to get my butt outta here and to the place that God is tugging my heart towards.

sometimes I wonder if its actually truly God, or my pain, tugging me to move. or plain lack. lack of something which I couldn't and shouldn't mention here, or overall, to anyone for the longest of times.