Thursday, January 28, 2010

losing

Over eat and my stomach hurts so much, it's so not good to over eat, ugh. All for the love of my worried sister who thinks I lost too much weight and my butt is too flat now and all the clothes I try on in different stores tend to always fall off or hang on me like on a hanger. But believe me, I have not, I stayed the same, well, basically, when parents were here I was 110 pounds, now I'm only 100, but thats not much of a difference at all, not a good enough reason for all my clothes to be to big on me and Esther taking over them. talk about hang-me-downs. I'd be happy if that'd ever happen, as for now I'll be fine with drowning in a new white tee shirt with streaks of bright paint, and the black skinny jeans that used to be a bit too tight before.
really hating how these blogs sound so much like essays or something, so not in to it. being the only person from the whole entire school to get a 6 on fcat writing really ruined me, lately logic seems to be escaping me, but at times when I don't need it, it always finds a way back, with doubled strength.
I feel like throwing up, emotionally, physically, spiritually
I'm just a tired little person, who's soul has expired.
heck why am I even writing all this
why publish
listening to delirious?.... there's no other current band in the world that sparks hope in me but them. too bad they quit, why do good things have an ending?