Sunday, December 18, 2011

Three days have passed since my parent's have left. This time it has been so hard for me, or actually all of us kids. Like never before. Tense, pressure, and stress. Lord help me.

These three days have been choked full of everything crazy. You know those times when it's absolutely hard but absolutely exciting? This is what it's been. Today was SUCH an amazing day! David and his girlfriend Anna (love her!) took Shula and I with them to a Messianic Synagogue.
So much goodness in one place, in one day, blogger.com cannot contain the amazingness in my head! and I even got to finish some of my Christmas shopping in their little Jewish shop full of the sweetest things right from Israel!!!

Also we went to see Happy Feet two, which is such a cute movie, go see it! I didnt even feel guilt after leaving the movie theater haha!

After that I washed floors, cooked, fed, eat and piled into the car to see the amazing nights of lights.
  
 St. Augustine is a beautiful place with it's own little unique character, but I couldn't help thinking how funny it was to come on a Saturday night, theres was too many people, reminded me of Kiev. I just can't run away from it can I? Little tid bits of Kiev just pop up in my everyday life here.. Frustrating.
I'm glad we went there tonight, everyone of us, which is David, Anna Shu and I and the guests who live with us. I must say, It hasn't been easy living with people who won a green card and have a 1 year old baby. Some alone time with only my family sounds like heaven now. Especially when my older sister Esther has been just so busy with her work. Yes I'm complaining; thats what blogs are for:)
But God gives so much grace to handle every living thing.
It has been a great day. 
Sometimes you just have to throw everything away and go enjoy life.
Pictures coming soon:)
Enjoy the holidays, there is always something to be thankful for and happy about!!!
For some reason I just looove everyone today.
Don't you just want to snuggle up in that room?