Saturday, December 24, 2011

That Saturday evening sbux mocha date? Forget it darlings for today I have received an amazing gift from my amazing friend Adam Amazing Zink. (alright Im joking bout the middle name but everything else is a fact!)
His gift shall never send me to starbucks ever again. Of course unless I'm buying a new tumbler or espresso powder. Espresso powder to make my VERY OWN CAPPUCCINOS AND ESPRESSOS!
Yes and it's all mine. The cappuccino/espresso machine is all mine to make my mornings even better and guests even happier and my family even more lovelier!
What a good gift idea?! Write it down in your little red or black books for next year's Christmas, if your friend's are coffee lovers, they will think you to be so clever.
 Did I mention what an amazing day today was? Everyday just keeps getting better and better, it's crazy:)
I can write no more. The best days are unwritable:)

Never get tired of doing good things for others. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts.

And now, I am overtaken with the desire to make the world a nice cup of cappuccino:)