Friday, December 9, 2011

OMG I'm writing a post on blogger finally! This is happy news for me; writing alway leaves me with a feeling of accomplishment.
I have been in the wonderful US of A for 2 months now (I think?). I totally lost track of time here.
 Losing track of time is what happens when you're enjoying the time, yes? Or when you're more busier than you thought you'd be?
 I don't know, for me it's both! The time here in this blessed land has been bittersweet! Don't I just say that about every place I get to live at? haha! That is life my darlings.
Bittersweet. Full of the good, the bad, the happy, the painful, the sweet, the sour, the salty, the spicy, and so on, and on and on.
 It'd be ridiculously illogical for someone to say that being somewhere is perfect, flawless, happy etc.
 As long as we aren't in heaven; it's always going to be bittersweet.
Even when it's, lets say, your perfect little wedding day, theres always the poor starving african children, persecuted christians, suicidal teenagers to be bitter and sad about.
 Alright, thats a bit of a  far stretched example.but u know what I mean.
I'm exuberant about everything here; the fun interesting people, the church, the family, the guests, the weather, the holidays, the food, the shopping, the ocean, But at the same time I traveled back to my Florida home for just a tiny piece of  peace and solitude. Which I have not found surprisingly. Loud, crazy, busy days. I love God, He has a sense of humor when it comes to my life. haha!

These pictures make me laugh every time (I love the determined cat! And those unaware tourists just Crack Me Up LOL!)