Saturday, December 10, 2011

Excuse me world for being such a grump when it comes to Christmas presents this year!
I have no clue what happened, I used to love it so very much... I was addicted. I still am, giving presents is my favorite thing ever, but getting presents makes me sick.
Maybe I'm sick.
And actually yes I am. Runny nose, soar throat, thick wool socks, feeling awful and sitting right now in Panera. People like me should be laying in bed right now! And all for the love of my sister, I do everything for her... She was the first present I got and wrapped up too. I just love wrapping presents and piling them under the tree! Last year I had a color code, bright red, baby blue, and satan white, it looked retro, I loved it. This year there is no color code, because the guests who live with us don't care much about it I guess.
But those presents in the picture above really caught me by my soft side, the big floppy bows; awww, chocolate colored wrapping paper; love it!