Friday, December 23, 2011

Guess why I'm happy right now?

I HAVE FINISHED ALL OF MY CHRISTMAS SHOOOPPPPIIINGG YEEEE HHAAAWWW!!!!!

Exhilarated but tired. Why oh WHY?! do I wear heals when I know I'll be running around for hours and miles?
I can only blame this morning when I woke up wanting to feel pretty:) This doesnt happen everyday. Most days I wake up wanting to find a nice, soft, XXXL hoodie and never leave the comfort of it's fleece. Awful I know!
So this morning was special. Except now I don't have anymore lotion and body butter to slather on.

I have discovered a beautiful but cliched mystery. You know how sometimes you wake up in the mornings and you wish you could sleep forever? (Or is it just negative, grumpy, so-not-morning-person me?)
Anyway, I have a testimony. Seriously dont laugh! Instead of singing 'I could sleep right here forever' to the tune of 'I could sing of Your love forever', I said 'no' to the never-ending ramblings of my mind and proclaimed out loud that - "TODAY WILL BE A GOOD DAY!" And it turned out to be a GOOD day! Now every morning I wake up with my proclamations and every night I stare amazed at Esther and say " Wow, today was such a great day"
I haven't had a bad day in such a long while.. Nothing seems to aggravate me, so much peace and joy. Just like this season should be:) Even the warm weather isn't a bother to me - I got to tan today in a tiny dress with a cup of ice tea outside!
What's the weather like where you're at?
I got to talk with my mom and dad for a whole hour today on the phone. Remember everyone to spend time with your parents, while you still have them.

God is good 24/7 and nationwide :)

Oh and Tonight, I drank my very first mocha. White chocolate mocha. Triple YUM!!!

Lets go out for mocha's together to this starbucks. Saturday at 5pm? Sounds good:)