Friday, September 3, 2010

Sitting up late tonight with a stomach ache. Thats what I get when I don't have a head ache.
 Life's been tough, but thats the way earth life is. Some people keep hiding important portions of the truth and that doesn't make anything better. People lie. And then that makes people shut other people out.
But a look at myself I also see how much I'm hiding and never telling anything real to anyone. There is not one person in this world who knows me. Unless parents do have that 'I feel/ I know' thing about their children.
I don't think that anyone I could actually trust would have the patience and selflessness to listen to the very end and understand what I'm saying and then not betray me or reject me.
Which is foolish to say knowing that with Jesus it was the complete opposite. So if I want to be like Him, why am I opting for the softness of safety with people, the complete opposite of what He went through? Something makes me think thats impossible, to have what I want. No betrayal...understanding.