Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Everything is coming from God, going towards God, and all for God. That's all that matters..so many people try to forget that though and move on in life grasping their dreams in their heads but not the very God who gives them the next breath to live. Who gives them the second, third, fourth chance with every breath to turn around.
But no they go on busy with their dream. Imagining, dreaming in their heads not realizing that they are living in a cloud of illusion. Sometimes I wish I could spit reality into some people's face's, but sadly my spit isn't that miraculous.
Haven't people noticed that as soon as you give it all up, you can have it all. It's the most exquisite paradox. The beauty of surrender.
Not saying anythings wrong about imagining or dreaming. Ironically those are the two words written all around the black kitchen wall I see everyday, all day. Dream, imagine, smile, and friends. Four cliched words. They are all good though. Good things in life. 
I guess I've just been shocked lately by some people who build up unrealistic fantasies after watching too much movies. Then they walk in this illusion of "its my dream", pushing past God moving Him slightly out of the frame and running towards their goal. Running in place that is.  It's slightly breaks my heart and cripples my mind to understand that they won't get there. And I'm a 'supporter' person,  I support people without thinking, it's just a habit of mine to encourage people who claim to be in the  'before the sunrise it's the darkest'  time of their lives because I'm familiar with that feeling. 
It's just these damn illusions, fantasies, covered in a pretty "my dream" words. 
It helps to know that God has everything in control and i shouldnt be so worried about this. I just don't like to see people crash. I know how horrible that feels, I've been crashing like this all summer long. Yeah this post describes the pit I'm crawling out, and suddenly I see people jumping into it, and it seems like there's nothin I can do to prevent that. Guess we all got to crash and burn and learn before we get to heaven...:)