Thursday, September 2, 2010

Right now I'm giving Shula a bath. Kind of getting over the fact that I'm not going to Belarus in October. But instead parents are coming here in October and after Christmas (and after renewing our passports in D.C.) I'm flying with them out of the states. So this certainty makes me happy. After sometime, some people, start cherishing when someone else is in control. Like now, I'm glad parents are behind me dictating where I'm going and I don't need to decide that. My head is exploding and I'm thinking through so many things. It's ridiculous, I'm ridiculous.
Like even this blog isn't all sugar and happy like I wish it could be, instead its a huge snore of my head-aches. 
Cleaning out my mac's photobooth (webcam) pictures









I make a point of not wearing any makeup around kids
















when i chopped my hair a bit too short





we always sing. and eat. and level the mac on one palm to take a picture .









this is something else