Thursday, October 1, 2009

friends & memories

while cleaning out my itunes library,  I stumbled upon songs I recorded with my friend, piano/vocals/acoustic guitar. ofcourse it wasnt the best quality  (garageband middle of the night thing) 
but for the rest of the day that was the only thing I listened to
and than couldnt get that friend out of my mind
or should I say 'friend'
I hate to spend time with people, or 'friends' who just steal your time, get you no where, you get them no where, empty relationships, nothing comes out, except for a recorded song, that you listen to and although the lyrics are great, the memories never are.
I'm so sick of empty relationships. I've had enough, and I want to isolate myself, but isolation breeds deception so that isnt a solution.
maybe I just havent met 'my' people yet.
for now I'll just spend time with my family, they're the only ones who no matter what will always be my family, loved much and people who went through everything with me and are still by my side, people who love me for who I am, yet still never miss a chance to critic me and tell me what to change. people who are harsh to me yet loving.
and the truth is that, the loving truth and harsh words often go hand in hand
just like me and my most loved people will always.
I love my family, and the ofcourse I will never be isolated from people, I just love everyone too much 
oh and those garage band songs with my friends? I deleted them and emptied the trash