Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ache

today I had 2 strange things happen
not only two strange things, actually today was strange the whole day
but two things that I cant figure out is, the aches.
the first one was a heartache. like my heart very suddenly stung with such an ache, I couldn't breath with my nose, hardly could breath with my mouth just very slowly. I collapsed on the floor against the wall and tried to calm down. the worst thing was that I was in the midst of taking Shula out of the bath when it happened so I put her back down into the bathtub and sat down, hoping that she wouldnt freak out.
the first thing that came to my mind was pray. and so I did and in 2 minutes I was alot better so I stood up and finished everything up.
I have no idea whatsoever what that could have been. it wasnt like an emotional heartache tears and fears etc. it was like a headache only on my heart and if I had ice I would totally wrap it around, because it hurt so much.
esther said its stress or something like that..
and than the second one, I was dressing shula to go outside and very suddenly my eye gripped with such intense hurt I had to shut it, but that made it worser so I opened it. and ofcourse prayed.
all because of God, in less than a minute the pain let go, as everything always does when God intrudes.
so my point is, what are all these pains about?
oh and than for the rest of the evening I had a headache. so esther suggested to go on a long walk (and as always its in the middle of the night) and so we just came back. the weather was finally chilly and cold and amazing. so much like belarus, poland and europe:) that makes me feel so warm inside!!!
GHSISUDAHHHHHJJMMMMMJDGMHGHFGJHAPPINESSSSSSAHHHHHHHMMMMMM!!!
Shula fell asleep (dont like the fact that she goes to bed at 11pm, this could become a problem), I'm going to try tackling some of my schoolwork right now. I highly doubt that it will work though. I need some sleep..
well if you happen to know what these aches represent, please tell me so.
and as for now,  spokoniy nochi:)
(aka good night)