Friday, September 4, 2009

up ahead

October 14. The day when the people in Kiev want us to be there already.
Why have I always thought that our move there is so far of?
right now its so realistically close, it makes me nervous, or excited. exuberant, confused, loose of appetite, loose of concentration. lack of any desire to pack, which is strange, packing was always fun.
I guess I just fell in love with Jacksonville Fl too much. Now that we have a house here, and the amazing church New Life, its harder than ever to pack and leave in the midst of everything being finally a tiny bit settled.
On the other hand, I AM excited about Kiev! God has prepared so much there, we are going there to do such a vast work, and I can hardly wait to set my foot off the airplane and actually be breathing and walking in Kiev Ukraine, I've aways loved that place.
My heart is beginning to tear apart a bit.
I guess we all have these moments where you want to stay where you are, but at the same time, to move on .
we all have had the feeling of wanting to be at 2 places at once.
but.
all I want to do is what God wants me to do.
and I cant wait to do so.