Wednesday, October 28, 2009

black walls

Saturday and Sunday I spent my day painting half of the kitchen, a fantastic glossy black colour.
minus the two church services on Sunday, other than that, I was splattered in black paint, looking like a sick Belarus tree, fulfilling my dream of painting a black wall, since I was 9.
and now that parents are gone, what better time than this?
and as soon as I find some more 5+ spare hours I will continue into the upstairs bathroom, also I still need to buy a lot of mirrors. than no more house decor for me, at least not now
yesterday I was talking to parents via skype and got yelled at for not being very productive for the past two weeks that they were gone, I fully agreed and bobbed my head, so, with this much said, I'm off to be 'productive'.
p.s. why black? you might ask.
no its not depression, loneliness, fear, anexiety, anger etc.
its just that, God knew what He was doing when He made the universe black, He has a lot better taste than you and I, so... .. I choose to copy Him. (Only Him)