Monday, October 19, 2009

again and again

does 'happy' always seems so superficial and childish? does it? maybe happy is superficial and without God its simply impossible and only children do experience it. So maybe thats why to some it seems superficial and childish.
on the other hand, being serious and down to earth really gets you no where. 
those 'adults' who tend to sqeeze out fake smiles with their perfectly white fake teeth for the first 5 seconds than they go back to their 'serious' face (makes their wrinkles stand out brilliantly) so fake!
 if thats them loving people, us, God, than I'd rather go unnoticed and unloved than covered by fakeness such as that. just so completely insincere, I wonder if insincere love even counts.
because God's definition of what really matters is preaty straight forward, He measures our lives by how we love. according to God we are here to love, not much else really matters
ahhh anyway.. I'm getting carried away into different broad topics that dont seem to make sense much do they?
what I'm really doing is air-drying my hair while Esther is trying to practice her abstract art
which just ended up in a huge purple heart as always
lately thats all she's been painting; hearts...and music notes
Im preaty much sure she's in love and I have very high suspicions with who
I should be reading a book, or studying or something
but I'm just so sleepy, my back hurts (too much sudden exercise again), and night church was good tonight..
I would hate to go to bed with wet hair, but I dont think these bones can hold this skin sitting any longer, 
good night!!!
I actually DO love everyone! every single one of you !
I guess I just dont know how to express it, sometimes...
and again I wish He would speak clearer to me, because without His directions I'm a just lost helpless child
or a gun that cant shoot nothing
or a pencil without led
a bottle of water without water
a book without pages
a candle without the wax
wine without fermented grapes 
a house without a bathroom
a guitar without strings
wet wood for a fire
winter without sweaters
and anyway
its just simply useless, impossible and highly dull.