Wednesday, November 11, 2009

teplota & films

is it okay that sometimes I feel like all of this is completely irrelevant,
sometimes I feel like I'm so low...
so, God forbid, lukewarm.
lukewarm, I hate that, I even hate that word itself.
its the worst thing that I'd ever want to happen to me, I'd rather be a sick wheel chaired retard, but be passionately burning, rather than be whole and well and be so..regular and lukewarm
but no matter how I hate it it, yet somehow it lurks upon me...this time I wont let it, I wont ever let it happen again
set apart holy...if we as 'christians' would stay away from buying some things and going to the theaters to see stuff like transformers, star trek, twilight, than maybe it wouldnt be best selling
and than what is the thing with christians watching that trash? its the most revolting thing I've ever seen, according to the trailers. revolting. so. stupid.
God its like they're blind.