Monday, November 23, 2009

немного слов с недели

There is something I want to write here..very much. But I know I shouldn't. And So anyway, I won't.
This week has been full of many great things, as well as the most stupidest and illogical.
I still cant get over how people tend to copy, out of all the people,  me, and especially when females attempt to do so, ...lets talk about wanna-be's, a pretty bad title to end up with if you ask me.
God's presence over-whelms me, the only thing that keeps me living, its like a breath of fresh winter air after being locked up in an unconditioned barn all summer. Actually its alot better, My words escape me when I attempt to describe such a thing, no one will ever understand until they experience it.
just the same with kids, no, you will never, ever know what its like unless you have one of your own
I know I sound deprived, I miss Shula, no matter how much I'm enjoying all this time without her.
 its interesting how sometimes we want two completely different things at one time.
its illogical in my case to have so much time, ideas and projects and plus to that live with a baby, such as Shula 24/7 under one roof. that my dear is impossible and I fully realize that
I hate wanting the illogical
and that doesnt just apply with Shula in my case.
and I guess I better stop here