Friday, November 20, 2009

late nights late mornings

last night at 12:00am was my last work day for now. Maybe after Christmas break I will continue again, but for now I will be waiting, hoping and praying that they will call me again and I can earn a penny or two. actually they pay really good and I love them, overlooking their snobyness and arrogance.
and you probably wont ever beleive if I said that its all about baby-sitting and house cleaning, but yep, thats what I have been busied to death with. extremely tired and almost creativity deprived at the end.
coming home from work at 1am isnt the greatest surge of happy feelings, its the long hours of planning what I will be doing ahead is what sparks up my mind and heart once again.
this morning I finally got to talk with parents again after a long time, they are back in Kiev, and somewhere in spring they will come back home to Florida to us and the church , but than we're of once again.
 this time I'm probably heading with them....but that is still a maybe.
Its all in God's Hands and I'm so exuberantly thankful  from  the depths of my soul for the provision that He supplies us here and there.