Tuesday, November 10, 2009

not just another week, or maybe it is

Well, for the past few days and weeks which I haven't blogged, happened some thing which are worth writing about, but my memory is short and I just cant remember now, on the other hand, maybe it just doesnt matter
Monday.
ehh.. lets breath in deep and remember not to forget everything that happened yesterday.
 listening to David makes me laugh, I wish I could have such fun and fat conversations with other people like that as well, sadly everyone takes everything too seriously and some just dont take anything seriously at all...
listening to parents and Shula via skype everyday makes me go silently crazy. I do miss them. and I do think it would be easier if I went with them to Kiev.
Dont even know how to start describing everything happening, dont know..dont know dont know.
thats all