Friday, July 1, 2011

Going through that 'wanting to be at two places at one time' phase. It's JULY!!!!!! And it will be an exciting month. I want to figure out which path to choose this week, which will set off the end of my summer in a definite direction..
Yesterday I want boating with my two brother cousins. I love the water.. Boating is so relaxing... and I couldn't stop myself from saying "this is soo cool" over and over again, I might have driven my brothers crazy. I got to row the boat too! Also we wandered and dinner-ed around the carnival and later hit off towards a movie-party at my friend's work place's club. Pizza, Pirates of the Caribbean, kvas, latte, and billiard. My new heels kind of killed my feet last night/early morning. I'm soaking them in bread, boiled water, and oil. Good way to end June? haha..
Now I have to start setting up for church tonight.
Our house is bursting with over-nighter-summer guests. Help. Me.