Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Right now I'm standing in the midst of the inconsistency of this world. Some say it's exciting.
Cleaning out all the 13 top shelves of our kitchen, big billowy white trash bag in one hand, hundreds of things that've been stored up in those shelves in the other hand. My life is on the go, and I don't know, when something will change and all of a sudden I'm packing suitcases.
Maybe my mom just likes to frighten me with those kinds of thoughts "Don't get too comfortable here" etc.  so that I'd be somewhat prepared...
Lately it seems to me like nothing is constant.
Consistent is defined by the state of Florida or in other words unchanging over a long period of time.
Kind of gah and bleh and ugh all at the same time just to be reminded of the feelings I had there from all the consistency.
But from a better aspect, Consistent means faithful. And I don't know what could be better than faithfulness.. in a people.
Basically I'm off track, and my mind is as always lost in thoughts. It's just become somewhat of a norm for my mind to not quite be able to figure things out.
But damn, in the world of inconsistencies, let us be consistent. shall we?