Friday, March 18, 2011

I used to criticize Spring. I never liked it. It was all so banal and sweaty. But now, after a cold Winter, I'm just yearning for any signs of spring. A sunny morning? I'm up early. Birds singing? I start singing every song I know. A patch of grass? Haven't seen that here in the city. It's all cement and sand. So in my case it would be "An unfrozen patch of sand?" and that would lead me to buy ice-cream and overlook my hurting throat. Soar throat? Yeah that's another sign of spring for me, it means that I overestimated the morning sunshine and thought that the weather was too good for a scarf. Which it wasn't of course, because here in Kiev it is still too cold. Im not complaining of course. I make decisions to enjoy whatever I can't change. That's concerning the weather mostly. Did I tell you that I don't like the word change anymore? It irritates me, all this 'change' crappage that people go through is just an illusion-ized lie phase in a sad person's life.
True story.