Thursday, March 17, 2011

I love anyone who still manages to come here and read my blog, actually that's a bit creepy, since I don't post much, and I don't post nothing educational for your life. But creepy and sweet have always kind of had something to do with each other. Amusing I know.
I've been in Ukraine for almost 3 months now. Interesting events were attended, many new connections made and everything lead to another 'thing' and so on. I started this english club. It has been going on for 4 weeks, and today was the pre-last class of this 1st course. Sometimes I look at this project and think "How random" I mean, I used to dream of being a teacher and leading a class. After a while I gave that idea up, and as soon as I did, boom. English class. But honestly being a teacher isn't fun. So in the end I'm just so proud of myself for doing such a good job (student's words not mine) despite it being different from what I had prepared myself for. It must be God answering my parent's prayers,  I don't think I could ever be successful without their blessing and prayers.
It had been so amazing to meet so many people. At first I wrote "it has been amazing to meet so many different people" but being a bit annoying and honest, I would say that they are all the same and I constantly confuse their names.
 I'm just starting to love writing again. Maybe some day I will write a novel or a song. Maybe that day will be tomorrow because that's all I've been thinking about since Monday. Ambitious I know.
I would like to call it a-girl-who-never-believed-in-dreams-a girl-who-hated-the word-dream-has-decided-to-test-a-far-fetched-dream-of-hers.
And I know I won't get far in a lyric writing business with such big ill-thought-out names. But hey, Im learning. Trail and error.
Tonight was a trail and error type of learning thing I had with some people before returning home defeated, maybe that's why I can't fall asleep. Sometimes a feeling of confusion won't let you fall asleep quick. So you can always create a blogger and blog away with me!
That was the most cheesiest post ending that I have ever published on blogger.com and have succeeded at confusing you because this post has been effeminately disorganized. on purpose of course:)